Thursday, February 9, 2017

politics on demonitisation a satire


"I have written this comedy skit for class 4 school children"
14th Jan 2017
Monia - "Happy Makad Sakad Aunty" to all Indians!

Maun Maun  Singh(MMS)-  Madamji  it’s “Makar Sankranti” Not "Makad Sakad Aunty".

Monia- oh  oh! Sorry Maun Maun Ji please wish them on my behalf as I am not feeling well.

MMS- Madam Ji! what happened why are you so nervous?

Monia- this is not sudden Maun Maun ji I am not feeling well since the day Rs 500 and Rs 1000 notes were banned . Still remember that day………

……….. (flashback)…………

8th Nov 2016 (8:00pm)

Modi- “MITRON”…… we have decided that five hundred and one thousand notes presently in use will no longer be legal tender from midnight tonight. (आज रात 12 बजे से 500 और 1000 रुपये के नोट नहीं चलेंगे )        

Monia- No … No ... No !  This is a violation of fundamental rights….

Modi- What? Which fundamental right has been violated by this Monia Ji?

Monia- Fundamental right of freedom of movement…

Modi- Who has been stopped to move by this?

Monia – Notes of 500 & 1000 Rupee. You have been stopped moving 500 & 1000 Rupee notes to move from one to another person.

MMS to Modi- Now you know why Pappu is so dumb…

Modi- Sigh! Yes now I know why Pappu is so dumb. Ok Monia Ji! Don’t worry, this freedom of movement for Rs. 500 & 1000 is not violated absolutely, you can move these notes from your home to your bank account!

Monia- Grrr! That’s horrible, where is Pappu?

Pappu-(in a queue outside a bank) See how Modi Ji is harassing the people of India, I am waiting outside the bank since long day to deposit this money see........what? just Rs. 4000/-?.......b..but I had brought lots of money…..how only 4000/- left in my pocket? Oh! …..there is hole in my pocket….see how poor I am, even my kurta is ripped, there is a hole in my pocket of my kurta. Modi Ji has done this…..

Modi- What!? When did I ripped your kurta?     
                 
Pappu- Some reporters are saying…. By this demonetization Modi has attacked common man’s pocket .  So this is why my pocket has a hole.

Modi- Sigh! Pappu baba! Why don’t you take mentos…. “Mentos khaao dimaag ki batti jalaao”. By the way attacked on pocket is just a saying, don’t take it literally and since when have you become a common man?

(Suddenly Khujlimal appears shouting)

Khujlimal- Who said “common man!” only I can say common man, I am the owner of common man party.

(then  finally a common man speaks between this ga ga)

Common man- Khujlimal Ji! Calm down…..Modi Ji is talking about common public not your party.
Khujlimal- So what? Modi is doing conspiracy against my party by using this word …. I only care about common man party..Uhh! I mean common man, you tell me are you not tired of standing in long queue?

Common man- Yes … but…..

Khujlimal- See! The common man is in serious problem. He is taking all the harassment because of Modi. Modi is responsible for his sadness. Modi….Modi….Modi……

Common man- Mr. Khujlimal! Please stop your khujli… I mean stop blabbering. I said I am tired but I am not sad. I am happy that some one thought about a common man’s problem “corruption”.

Khujlimal- No!  No!  No!  how can you say that you common man!  I am the owner of common man party, you will say what I will tell you.  See, this common man is lying…he said because he is scared of Modi.  Modi forced him to say so. Modi is responsible. Modi….Modi……Modi…..

Common man-  Sigh!  This man will never stop taking Modi’s name. well he has nothing to do, but I am a real common man, I have lots of things to do. I should not waste my time with him, I better move on and  
              Yes! despite all problems of less cash and long queue I am happy by the demonetization. At least someone took a step to stop corruption. Only corrupt are scared and they are only 10%, 90% of Indians are honest and happy by this decision.

            Thank you Modi Ji!


Jai Hind!

6 comments:

  1. A write-up that represents the feelings and expectations of the Commoners has very well been presented. And the theme has been communicated very smoothly to the readers.
    Hearty Kudos Neelima. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. जी, नमस्ते...मजा आ गया...भारतीय राजनीति के जिन विदूषकों को आपने अपने लेखन का पात्र बनाया है, उनकी दशा और दिशा के बारे में जितना भी कहा जाए कम ही है. वस्तुतः इन लोगों ने भारतीय समाज को इतना रुलाया है कि टिप्पणियों की बाढ़ स्वाभाविक ही है...आपने जो लिखा, जैसे लिखा...अच्छा लगा...लिखती रहें...आपमें प्रतिभा है...मेरी शुभकामनाएं...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. बहुत बहुत धन्यवाद. आपका ऐसा ही प्रोत्साहन मिलता रहे तो अवश्य लिखती रहूँगी

      Delete
  3. Awesome posts Neelima...I salute you and wish you good.
    Please keep writing and enlightening us

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Suri Ji! Thanx for encouraging comments.

      Delete

मेरी उत्तराखंड यात्रा (भाग 1)

उत्तराखंड की एक आकर्षक यात्रा में सभी पाठकों का स्वागत है, उत्तराखंड को देवभूमि कहा जाता है। मेरे साथ जुड़ें क्योंकि हम एक उल्लेखनीय यात्रा ...